Digital Media Services Video Support
Digital Media Services offers support for digital multimedia such as video, audio, and presentation projects.
These services include:
- Support for creating digital media within the Central Campus Teaching Commons, LR405
- Conversion of non-standard analog and digital content to standard file formats
- Segmentation of media for network and web-based delivery
- Creation of media such as CD or DVD for non-web distribution
- Upload to standardized CPCC web-based hosting platforms
- Coordinated support for embedding web-based content into web pages, Blackboard or Moodle courses
- And more...
To submit a request, please contact theby phone or email at: